I like Norton Commando and BSA Classic Motorcycles
Cheers & Beers – Welcome
Approx 28 years ago I built this website about the Norton Commando Motorcycle. Rebuilding and riding Norton Commandos has become an obsession my whole life, so when I was learning web development, a site about the Norton Commando was the obvious choice.
In the 1990’s I started a Norton Commando Forum here at www.jerrydoe.com. To my surprise, the Norton Commando Forum became very popular and it still is. I moved the Norton Forum to its new domain in 1999 (www.accessnorton.com).
Forum Feeds www.accessnorton.com
- Machining out Valve Guides
- V4CR LAUNCH
- 73 850 oil tank?
- Whiff of Gasoline?
- Assimilator Wiring Three Phase 850 MkIII
- EV drawbacks
- What Did You Do With Your Commando Today?
- Cloth vs Vinyl Wire Harness?
- Genuine Reason For Sale....
- Replacing the original coils
- New Dawn foaming cleaner
- Looking at an almost new TT100 issue
- Central oil tank leak
- Commando on the telly...
- Gearbox clutch operating body and lockring